They are liquid formulas which are designed to clean and disinfect surfaces, spaces and tools.
- Cleaning and disinfection of waste collection bins.
- Disinfection of drinking water.
- Disinfection of private and public spaces.
- Disinfection of food areas.
- Treatment of sewage and waste water, such as urban waste water.
- Disinfection of public and private swimming pools.
Disinfectants are simple to use and do not differ from common cleaners. They are first sprayed onto the surface to be cleaned and then wiped with a mop and a bucket or with a cloth and a bucket, depending on the case.